Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Boys See Santa!

Today, Dylan and Brayden went to see Santa and lets just say both attempts Brayden just loved it but, Dylan was a different story. He screamed his head off at the sight of Santa and the only way we got this picture was with me sitting there with them. Yes, I am in the picture!! The photographer draped the Christmas cloth over my knees and Dylan is sitting on me lap. I am bent over in the chair. For a split second I was horrified at the idea. Would Santa's rear end be in my face? Then I thought anything for family memories.. right?! But, that chair was so big and he was sitting on the edge of it that it actually worked!


Brayden sitting up on his own! Brayden looking cute in the wagon!

A little closer would be nice.