Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Boys Captured on Canvas!

Getting the boys to pose for a picture together can be a big challenge and to get them to look happy about it is next to impossible! So, I deciding to just paint them that way myself. It's been along time since I have painted simply because it is just so hard to find the time and painting around the kids just doesn't work. So, here is my attempt at painting them during a couple of days of nap times and nights after the boys were in bed. It was nice to get my hand on a brush again and I would have to say this had to be my most favorite subject!
"My boys" 2010 in acrylic
This is the photo I used as a reference. I had to take two photos and stick them together in Photoshop..hehe. If you noticed I substituted the toy bug for a Lightening McQueen car because one thing I will remember about them at this age is Dylan loved Cars especially from the movie and Brayden wanted to always take them from him.